Monday, May 18, 2009

Turning 30, UGH!!

























































































































So for my 30th birthday I decided to do something really different, totally out of the box for me and colored my hair so there is blonde and BRIGHT PINK in it. I LOVE it!! Completely not me but great to feel a little "bad girl" going on. For my birthday my dad gave me a night in a cabin at Baraboo Hills Campground in Baraboo, WI. Such a FANTASTIC campground, would highly recommend it to anyone with young children looking for a reasonable or relatively reasonable get a-way. They have FREE bikes, heated pool, playground, big jumpy trampoline thing, fishing poles to use in their stocked pond PLUS lots of other things that you can pay extra for. It was wonderful to spend that time with my family and for those of us too old to sleep on the ground (ME!!) it was warm and comfortable as well. Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes and thoughtful gifts. I love all of them and look forward to turning 29 AGAIN next year, lol!!

1 comment: