Friday, March 27, 2009

Welcome...

Thank you for taking time to check out my blog. I thought it would be a good extension of my website so that people could get a better understanding of my life (ha, ha it's a crazy one) and connect in a more personal way with someone who is also trying to make ends meet while staying at home. I am hoping that I can share with you the blessings and frustrations of being a stay at home mom, pass on tips for good time to buy those things your children need. For example back in January I bought my kids coats for next winter when Old Navy frost free coats which are normally around $50.00 are on sale for $15.00. Not only do they get nice name brand coats but I also know that I can sell them on ebay when they are done and hopefully recover some of my expense. Hopefully you can share with me ideas and tips that you have for saving money, making money and keeping your kids the priority.
This was my find of the week...Tonight I found a blue Bumbo chair at a resale shop for my daughter, while blue would not have been my first choice it was much cheaper than buying a NEW one in a store somewhere and if I bought one on ebay and had to pay shipping it would be more expensive, so what's color to a thrifty mom? Lilly LOVES it no matter what the color!

No comments:

Post a Comment